Join us as we partner with Sable Gate Winery to bring you this month’s masterclass on wine!
About this Event
This month we are excited to bring you a chance dive deep into the world of wine! We have an incredible deal for you on some locally crafted wine sourced from the World’s finest vineyards, a chance to hear from the winemakers and to explore the role wine has played in religious traditions for thousands of years.
Things to Buy:
- $20 Ticket for access to our masterclass experience with a word from Rev. Meredith Mills, an interview with the owner of Sable Gate Winery, an inside look at how they make their wine, as well as a chance to taste three of their wines at an incredible price.
- $20 Ticket for access to special in person tasting at the winery at 1pm on April 17th (Limited Capacity)
- $45 Add on for your own three bottles of wine to be picked up from the winery.
Things to Donate:
- Donate a class and/or add on as a gift to a friend or to bless a stranger in our community in need of a random act of kindness. Simply specify in your registration who you’re buying for by including their email or filling in Random Act of Kindness
- Donate a meal for some of our friends fighting food insecurity and homelessness in the Galveston area.
- Special Offering to Gastrochurch to help us continue to create community in creative ways during the pandemic.
Ways to Connect:
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group “gastrochurch group” to chat with others about what you’ve tasted and seen, post pictures and find links to our follow up podcasts about each month’s topic!